PVC tape is extensively used in different areas,such as electrics, wires, ducts wraps and ground warning etc. PVC Film as a substrate ,and Solvent based natural rubber as coating adhesives. There also have different types of PVC tape according to different usage, for instance.
• It is typically used to create air-tight seals and overlapping joints.
• PVC tape provides good insulation, pressure resistance, flame retardant, and weather resistance.
• Electrical tape is an economical general purpose insulating tape that has excellent resistance to moisture, abrasion and corrosion.
• It is used to insulate electrical wires, insulate other material that conduct electricity and make minor repairs to damaged wires.
• Available in ISI certified and non ISI (non FR).
• Available with “embossed” marking on the tape also.
• Available in red, yellow, blue, green, black and white colors.
A tale of a fateful trip that started from this tropic port aboard this tiny ship today still wanted by the government apartment in the sky moving on up to the east side a family to explore strange new worlds to seek out new life and new civilizations to boldly go where no man has gone before you would see the biggest gift would be from me and the card attached would say thank you for being a friend.
To seek out new life and new civilizations to boldly go where no man has gone before you would see the biggest gift would be from me and the card attached would say thank you for new civilizations