• The material can be easily ripped or torn into desired sizes or shapes.
• The material does not curl or warp at the cut edges.
• When used to wrap a wound and secured in place, it adheres strongly.
|Standard Length||20 mtr, 10mtr|
|Thickness||0.25 ± 0.05mm|
• The recommended temperature range for use is between -10℃ to 40℃.
• It can be used to insulate, wrap and fix wire and cable joints under a voltage of 380V.
• Additionally, it can be used for various other purposes such as fixing, splicing, and repairing.
Cautions of Operation
• At low temperatures, the adhesive may become less effective, but it will regain its strength once it is exposed to temperatures around 30℃.
• Reach Complaint
• High Temperature Tape
• High Voltage Resistants
• Easy to Apply
• Environment Friendly
• Hand Tear-able